Rehearsal / production dates
Full time 6 month contract (November 2017 to May 2018)
FEMALE ACTOR/PERFORMERS: with great
characterisation skills that, when performing in scripted shows, will bring
to life a whole host of characters including Princess Fiona, Cinderella,
Sleeping Beauty and the odd wicked Witch! Very good visitor interaction
skills are required as well as physical stamina, an ear for accents and
strong vocal ability. A great SENSE OF HUMOUR is a must.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Demonstrable experience of working to a high standard within an
Entertainments or Performance setting.
• HND/ BA (Hons) or equivalent in Acting, Performance, Performing Arts,
Theatre or similar.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Ability to learn scripts quickly and deliver strong, disciplined
• Excellent improvisation skills.
• A proactive approach – being able to ‘think on your feet’ and take
ownership of issues that may rise.
• A desire to create memorable experiences for guests.
• Team player – ability to work within a close knit team while also being
able to work independently.
Due to the requirements of this role, we can only accept applications from
those candidates that are a UK size 10 or below, and a height of no less
This role is Fixed Term (6 Month Contract) which will include regular
weekends and bank holidays as required.